- ALUMNI MEET-2023
- Circular for Student Attendance
- Students of Government Engineering College Palanpur secured 1ST RANKED AWARD FOR BEST PROJECT VILLAGE DEVELOPMENT PALWADA under Vishwakarma Yojana Project Phase-IX
- Students of civil engineering department secured 5th rank out of 229 across the country in the AICTE Internship Mission Amrit Sarovar Jal Dharohar Sanrakshan Yojana
- National Student Paryavaran Competition 2023 (NSPC) under NSS
- Industrial Visit is arranged for Semester-6 Mechanical and Civil Engineering Students at Adani Mundra Port on 13/04/2023
- Industrial Visit is arranged for Semester-6 Mechanical Engineering Students at Indo German Tool Room, Ahmedabad (Report) and Energy Machines Ltd., Ahmedabad (Report) on 06/04/2023
- Seminar on “Career Opportunities for Engineers”
- An Expert Talk on “Digital Prototyping using Inventor”
- An Essay Writing Competition on “(1) Anti-Corruption, (2) Environmental Degradation, (3) Role of Engineers to Protect Environment, (4) Role of Citizens to make India Clean & Green and (5) Global Issues”
- PRAXES 2K23 l EVENT BROCHURE
- SPORTS WEEK 2K23 – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
- MOTHER of DEMOCRACY to HOST G-20
- Student Start-up Research and Innovation Festival “Start-Up Acceleration” Date : 03/10/2022 Venue : Electrical Engineering Seminar Hall, GEC Palanpur
- ADMISSION NOTICE SEM 1 3 5 7 SEP-22
- Agnipath Scheme : Best opportunity to serve Nation, Become Agniveers (FIRE-BRAVE)
- Pre Registration Notice
- APPLICATION FORM TO GET ADMISSION IN HOSTEL
- Thanganat 2k21
- Application Form For Bonafide and Character Certificate
- Students Council for Academic Year 2019-20
- Important : Fee Notice 2020-21
- New Admission under ACPC
- Congratulations to KAMAL KANT SAINI (Mechanical) for selection for the post of Flying Officer in Indian Air Force
- Apply For Scholarship SEBC/SC/ST – (Must Read Notice before Applying Scholarship)
FROM THE DESK OF PRINCIPAL
Technical Education contributes towards sustainable development of the nation. As Bharat aims to become knowledge power by 2030, with rapid increase in the quantity of technical students – more focus is required on conceptual clarity, competency, creativity and cognitive skills of graduates.
Government Engineering College, Palanpur was established in 2009, with an objective of imparting higher education in various fields of engineering and technology. This institute is recognized by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and Institute of Engineers (India). The college is administrated by Directorate of Technical Education, Gujarat State, Gandhinagar and is affiliated with Gujarat Technological University (GTU). Government Engineering College, Palanpur shifted to its own campus at Jagana in the year 2013.
|Name of Programs||Approved Intake|
|Mechanical Engineering (NBA Accredited)||60|
VISION AND MISSION
To be a leading technical institute facilitating transformation of human resources into socially responsible engineering professionals for sustainable development
- To achieve academic excellence by developing state-of-the-art laboratories and academic infrastructure.
- To create an ecosystem that promote value based technical education, innovation and entrepreneurship for sustainable development.
- To contribute to industry and society by providing technical and consultancy services.
- To enhance technical competencies of human resources by providing need base trainings and quality improvement programs.