- APPLICATION FORM TO GET ADMISSION IN HOSTEL
- Thanganat 2k21
- Applicaton Form For Bonafide and Character Certificate
- Students Council for Academic Year 2019-20
- Important : Fee Notice 2020-21
- New Admission under ACPC
- Congratulations to KAMAL KANT SAINI (Mechanical) for selection for the post of Flying Officer in Indian Air Force
- Apply For Scholarship SEBC/SC/ST – (Must Read Notice before Applying Scholarship)
I hope you are in good health and spirits!
According to the World Economic Forum Education and Skills, Urbanization, Health, Sanitation, Gender, Water Crisis and Transparency have been the key challenges of India..
Government Engineering College, Palanpur was established in 2009, with an objective of imparting higher education in various fields of engineering and technology. This institute is recognized by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and Institute of Engineers (India). The college is administrated by Directorate of Technical Education, Gujarat State, Gandhinagar and is affiliated with Gujarat Technological University (GTU). Government Engineering College, Palanpur shifted to its own campus at Jagana in the year 2013.
|Name of Programs||Approved Intake|
VISION AND MISSION
To be a leading technical institute facilitating transformation of human resources into socially responsible engineering professionals for sustainable development
- To achieve academic excellence by developing state-of-the-art laboratories and academic infrastructure.
- To create an ecosystem that promote value based technical education, innovation and entrepreneurship for sustainable development.
- To contribute to industry and society by providing technical and consultancy services.
- To enhance technical competencies of human resources by providing need base trainings and quality improvement programs.