|Sr. No.||Name of Committee Member||Designation||Position in Committee|
|1.||Dr. K. B. Judal||Principal||Chairperson|
|2.||Dr. A. M. Patel||Asstt. Professor||Convener|
|3.||Prof. J. V. Modi||Asstt. Professor||Member (Faculty representive)|
|4.||Prof. V. H. Khokhani||Asstt. Professor||Member (Faculty representive)|
|5.||Smt. Laxmiben Karen||Member of District Panchayat Banaskhantha||Member (Representative Civil)|
|6.||Mr. Narendra D. Patel||PSI-DSP Office Palanpur||Member (Representative Police)|
|7.||Mr. Hasmukh Bhai||News Reporter-ETv||Member (Representative Media)|
|8.||Mr. Puravbhai Modi||Member, Indian Tiger Group||Member (Representative NGO)|
|9.||Mr. Nayanbhai P. Joshi||Service, PGVCL||Member (Parent)|
|10.||Dharmik Desai||Student-Electrical||Student Member|
|11.||Yagnik Trivedi||Student-Civil||Student Member|
|12.||Shreyansh M.Jaiswal||Student-Mechanical||Student Member|
|Sr. No.||Name of Committee Member||Designation|
|1.||Dr. K. B. Judal||Professor|
|5.||Prof.H.N.Chaudhari||Asstt. Professor (Warden-Boys Hostel)|
|6.||Prof.K.M.Korot||Asstt. Professor (Warden-Boys Hostel)|
- Hon’ble Supreme Court Judgement in SLP No. 24295 of 2006 dated 16-05-2007 and in Civil Appeal Number 887 of 2009 dated 08-05-2009 to Prohibit, Prevent and Eliminate the Scourge of Ragging.
- UGC Regulation on “Curbing the Menace of Ragging in Higher Educational Institutions, 2009
- AICTE Notification No. F.No.37-3/Legal/AICTE/2009 dated 01-07-2009 regarding Prevention and Prohibition of Ragging in Technical Institutions, Universities including Deemed to be Universities imparting Technical Education
- UGC Regulation on “Curbing the Menace of Ragging in Higher Educational Institutions (Amendment), 2012
- GTU/Academic/AR_Affidavit/2013/8212 dated 27-08-2013
- UGC Regulation on “Curbing the Menace of Ragging in Higher Educational Institutions (2nd Amendment), 2013
- UGC Regulation on “Curbing the Menace of Ragging in Higher Educational Institutions (3rd Amendment), 2016
Ragging is a social evil and criminal offence under provisions of Indian Penal Code (IPC) and, all students are advised not to indulge in any form of ragging in or outside the Campus.
All the students of Government Engineering College, Palanpur and their parents are required to study the GR/Gazette/Circulars/Notification/Guideline as given in the above-mentioned Tab, and submit an “Online Anti-Ragging Affidavit/Undertaking” separately stating that he/she has carefully read and understood the provision contained in these Regulations.
All the students must submit these affidavits/undertakings at the time of registration of each Academic Year, failing which they will not be permitted to attend classes and appear in the University Examination.
Ragging is a criminal offence; do not spoil your career and life by indulging in any form of ragging.
The student and his/her parent (Separately) need to submit their “Anti-Ragging Affidavit/Undertaking” online using any of the below-given web portals.
- antiragging.in (Portal-1)
- amanmovement.org (Portal-2)
NOTE: After filling online Anti-Ragging Affidavit/Undertaking, you will receive an email regarding the confirmation of submission. Forward this email to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact the students’ section.
Ragging Cases Observed
Toll Free No.: 1800-180-5522
Email ID: email@example.com
Convener : Dr. Alpesh M. Patel
Address : Room No. 4103, Electrical Engineering Department,
Government Engineering College, Palanpur
Mobile No. : +91-9909983503; +91-9945194694
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Anti-Ragging Documentary
2. Anti-Ragging Campaign
3. Ragging-An Avoidable Crime
4. Television Commercials (TVC)
5. UGC Anti-Ragging