Women Development Cell
- To create social awareness to female staff members and girl students in the college about the relevant issues related to women.
- To encourage the members to participate in the activities exclusively meant for their development as women.
- To organize seminars, workshops for creating general awareness and orientation to students, teachers, non-teaching staff for their active and sustained participation in the activities of the Committee.
- To promote general well-being of female students, teaching and non teaching female staff of the institute.
- To inculcate social values in them by conducting community service activities.
- To organize various types of training programs and create awareness about self-employment & self-defence for the encouragement of self-reliance among women.
|Name of Member||
|1||Prof. R. H. Chaudhary||Assistant Professor Mathematics|
|4||Prof.U.R.Patel||Assistant Professor-Applied Mechanics|
|5||Prof. A. K. Patel||Assistant Professor-Mechanical|
|6||Mrs.N.K.Prajapati||Lab Assistant- Mechanical|
|7||Ku.K.P.Shah||Lab Assistant- Electrical|
|1||Prajapati Bharat||4th Mechanical|
|2||Anchal Jha||4th Civil|
|3||Raval Pooja||2th Civil|
|4||Chaudhary Shailesh||4th Electrical|
- A separate ladies room has been given to girl students situated at first floor, Amenities -block.
- This room equipped with the necessary infrastructure like first aid box, cupboards, chairs, tables and cots with mattress.
Internal Complaint Committee (ICC)
- Provide assistance if an employee or a student chooses to file a complaint with the police;
- Provide mechanisms of dispute redressal and dialogue to anticipate and address issues through just and fair conciliation without undermining complainant’s rights, and minimize the need for purely punitive approaches that lead to further resentment, alienation or violence;
- Protect the safety of the complainant by not divulging the person’s identity, and provide the mandatory relief by way of sanctioned leave or relaxation of attendance requirement or transfer to another department or supervisor as required during the pendency of the complaint, or also provide for the transfer of the offender;
- Ensure that victims or witnesses are not victimized or discriminated against while dealing with complaints of sexual harassment; and
- Ensure prohibition of retaliation or adverse action against a covered individual because the employee or the student is engaged in protected activity.
The following Internal Complaints Committee is constituted for Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal of Sexual Harassment of Women/Any kind of Grievances at Work Place as per MHRD (AICTE) guideline.
Name of Member
Mr. G. M. Patel