Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering
Cabin : 6007 (Building No : 6 )
AREA OF INTEREST
- Production Technology
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM)
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM)
- Martial Science
- Manufacturing Processes-I
- Manufacturing Processes-II
- Automation in Manufacturing
- Oil Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Project Management
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE
- CAD Software Packages – Pro/Engineer, Solid Works etc.
- CAM Software Packages – Master CAM
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics Software Package – Automation Studio
- Structural Analysis – STADD Pro.
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Adaptive Control
- CNC Turning and Marching Center Operating with Programming
- Adaptive Control Machine Tool
Ph. D. (Pursue) in Mechanical Engineering, Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad
M. Tech. (Ganpat University) in Mechanical Engineering with Specialization in CAD/CAM, Year 2009.
B E Mechanical Engineering from Government Engineering College, Modasa, North Gujarat University. Year 2002
Worked as a Design Engineer at L & T, Hazira, Surat from September 2002 to August 2003,
Worked as a Project Engineer at Filatex India Limited, Dadara Nagar Haveli from September 2003 to December 2003.
Worked as an Assistant Professor at U. V. Patel College of Engineering, Ganpat University from January 2004 to May 2011.
Working as an Assistant Professor at Government Engineering College, Palanpur from May 2011 to Till Today
- Gymkhana Committee Member – Science and Technology Council Coordinator
- GTU – IDP/UDP, CIC3 – Institute Coordinator
- SSIP Institute Coordinator
- Virtual Lab Institute Coordinator
- Training and Placement – Institute Committee Member
- Mechanical Workshop In charge
- “Open Source CMS Selection – A Mystery”, International Journal on Computer Science and Engineering (IJCSE), ISSN: 0975-3397 NCICT 2010 Special Issue, pg. 24-28
- “A Review on Transient Thermal Analysis for Top Head Nozzle of Crack Gas Drier by Finite Element Method”, International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA) ISSN: 2248-9622 www.ijera.com Vol. 2, Issue 2, Mar-Apr 2012, pp.339-345
- “A Review on Transient Thermal Analysis for Top Head Nozzle of Crack Gas Drier by Finite Element Method”, International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA) ISSN: 2248-9622, Vol. 2, Issue 2, Mar-Apr 2012, pp.339-345
- “An Experimental Investigation on the Performance of Cutting Tool under Vibration Behavior with Variable System Parameters”, International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts, © 2021 IJCRT | Volume 9, Issue 5 May 2021 | ISSN: 2320-2882, Pg. e814 to e823
- “Implementation of Adaptive Control for Cutting Tool Vibration Minimization”, International Journal for Research in Engineering Application & Management (IJREAM) ISSN: 2454-9150 Vol-07, Issue-02, MAY 2021, DOI : 10.35291/2454-9150.2021.0262 © 2021, IJREAM All Rights Reserved, p.g. 398-403.
- “Cantilever Beam Analogy for the Performance Assessment of Cutting Tools”, International Journal for Research in Engineering Application & Management (IJREAM) ISSN: 2454-9150 Vol-07, Issue-01, APR 2021, p.g. 105-111.
- “Performance Assessment of Cutting Tools–A Review”, Volume 11, Issue 12, December 2020, pp. 3202-3209, Article ID: IJARET_11_12_302 ISSN Print: 0976-6480 and ISSN Online: 0976-6499 DOI: 10.34218/IJARET.11.12.2020.302, p.g. 3202 -3209
- “A Review on development of adaptive control system for tool vibration minimization and feed optimization for turning center”, International Conference on Emerging Trends in Mechanical Engineering, Feb. 24-25, 2017,G. H. Patel College of Engineering & Technology, Vallabh Vidyanagar- 388120 , Gujarat, India
- “Finite Element Analysis Of Single Point Beam Type Load Cell To Optimize It’s Measuring Range”, Golden Jubilee International Conference on RECENT ADVANCES IN MANUFACTURING (RAM2010), 19-21 JULY 2010 S.V. National Institute of Technology, Surat – 395 007, Gujarat, India.
- “Improper Lubricants & Particle Size Effect On Vibration Level Of Ball Bearing : A Review”, Third International & Twenty forth All India Manufacturing Technology Design & Research Confenrence-2010 (3rd international & 24th AIMTDR-2010), By Andhra University College Of Engineering(A) , Andhra University, Visakhapatnam-530 003 , Andhra Pradesh , India.
- “Centrifugal Separator Performance Characterization By Focusing Bearing Service Life”, Proc. of the 3rd International Conference on Advances in Mechanical Engineering, January 4-6, 2010, S.V. National Institute of Technology, Surat – 395 007, Gujarat, India.
- “Performance Evaluation of Edible Oil Drum Filling Machine By Changing Control Devices (Experimental Methods)”, Proc. of the International Conference on ‘Advances in Mechanical Engineering’, December 15-17, 2008, S.V. National Institute of Technology, Surat – 395 007, Gujarat, India
- “Modeling & Analysis Of Ball Bearing –Skf-6310 Mc/3 Of Oil Separator To Optimize It’s Performance”, Golden Jubilee National Conference On Recent Advances In Manufacturing (RAM-2010) 19-21JULY 2010S.V. National Institute of Technology, Surat – 395 007, Gujarat, India.
- “Results Of Vibration Level Due To Contaminated Lubricants Of Ball Bearing: A Review”, Golden Jubilee National Conference On Recent Advances In Manufacturing (RAM 2010) 19-21july 2010, S.V. National Institute of Technology, Surat – 395 007, Gujarat, India.
- “Design & Analysis Of Strain Gauge Based Load Cell to Optimize it’s Performance”, All India National Conference on Advancement & Futuristic Trends In Mechanical & Material Engineering, 1st May 2010 Yagyavalkya Institute of Technology, Jaipur (Raj) – 302020.
- “Determination of deformation (crake propagation) of deep groove ball bearing (SKF-6310 mc/3) through FEM-method-Ansys”, All India National Conference On Advancement & Futuristic Trends in Mechanical & Material Engineering 30-Apr & 1-May,2010,Yagyavalkya Institute of Technology, Jaipur, Rajsthan.
- “Application and implementation of RFID techniques in manufacturing industries”, National Conference on Innovations in Engineering & Technology, (IET 2008), Takniki Shiksha Vidyarthi Parishad in association with Poornima Group of Colleges, Jaipur
- “Performance Issues and its Solutions for Mobile Computing”, National Conference on Innovations in Engineering & Technology, (IET 2008), Takniki Shiksha Vidyarthi Parishad in association with Poornima Group of Colleges, Jaipur
- “Holonic Control Concept For Packaging Under Virtual Manufacturing Environment”, National Conference on Engineering Technology for Sustainable Development: Opportunities & Challenges, 18th & 19th January, 2008
- “Optimizing the cost and manufacturing time by improving design of manufacturing”, NCDDM_2007 National Conference on Design Dynamics and Manufacturing SLIET Longowal (Pb), (16-17 March 2007)
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing, J A Vadher and Prof. N A Patel, Books India Publications, Ahmedabad, June, 2014
- Computer Aided Manufacturing, J A Vadher and Prof. N A Patel, Books India Publications, Ahmedabad, June, 2016.
Expert Lectures Delivered
- “Mobile and Vehicle Robot”, SIT, Rajpur, Robotics Engineering workshop, Feb 2011.
- “CNC Programming”, VPMP Polytechnic,Gandhinagar, STTP on CAM, 2011
- “Basics of CNC“,VPMP Polytechnic,Gandhinagar, Expert Lecture, September 2013.
- “CNC Machine Construction, Classification, Working, Part Programming & Adaptive Control” , U V Patel College of Engineering, Ganpat University, Kherva, STTP on CAM, 2014
- “Computer Aided Design”, SIT, Rajpur, Expert Lecture, 2014.
- “Recent Trends in Computer Aided Manufacturing”, G. P. Vadnagar, Expert Lecture, February 2015.
- “CNC Machining and Programming”, Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, Webinar, September 2020.
- “CNC Machining and Programming”, Government Engineering College, Patan, Webinar, Octomber 2020.
- “FEM Recent Way of Design”, K. D. Polytechnic, Patan, Webinar, November 2020.
- “Adaptive Control in Machine Tools”, Gokul Globle University, FDP on “Recent trends in Mechanical Engineering” , July 2021.
- Workshop at GEC Palanpur
- “Awareness and Implementation of SSIP” – One day Workshop under SSIP, August-2019.
- “How to Start Startup?” – Webinar, Under SSIP, October 2020.
- “How to start Business through SSIP “-Webinar, SSIP, October 2020.
- “Begin with an Entrepreneurial Mindset “-Webinar, SSIP, October 2020.
- “Career in Engineering and Job Opportunities” – Webinar, December 2020
- “Role of Mechatronics in innovation”-Webinar, SSIP, September 2021.
Short Term Courses/Seminars/ Workshop Attended
Additional Achievement and Activities
- Gold Medal – Bachelor of Engineering, North Gujarat University First in Year 2002
- Gold Medal – Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical, North Gujarat University First in Year 2002
- Gold Medal – Master of Technology, Ganpat University First in Year 2009
- Gold Medal – Master of Technology in CAD/CAM, Ganpat University First in Year 2009
- Government Polytechnic, Palanpur – SSIP Institute Committee Member (Academic Expert)
- K. D. Polytechnic, Patan – SSIP Institute Committee Member (Academic Expert)
- Government Arts & Commerce College, Tharad – SSIP Institute Committee Member (Academic Expert)
- Organized State Level Event “Praxes 2016”, September 2016
- Organized State Level Event “Praxes 2K18”, March 2018
- Organized State Level Event “Praxes 2K19”, March 2019
- Skill Development Programme on CNC Part Programming at GEC Palanpur (Expert)
- Skill Development Programme on AutoCAD at GEC Palanpur (Expert)
- “Vrundavan Gram Yogayana” – Consultancy with DRDA, Palanpur