Prof. N. T. Raval
Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering
Cabin : 5114 (Building No : 5 )
AREA OF INTEREST
- Operation Research
- Industrial Engineering
- Advanced Manufacturing Processes
- Fundamentals of Machine Design
- Mechanical Measurement and Metrology
- Kinematics and Theory of Machine
- Engineering Thermodynamics
- Material Science and Metallurgy
- Programming for Problem Solving
- Engineering Graphics & Design
- Elements of Mechanical Engineering
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE
- CAD (Computer Aided Design) in CREO, INVENTOR,SOLIDWORKS
- ANALYSIS in ANSYS
- Computer Skills
- English (Speak/Read/Write)
- Hindi (Speak/Read/Write)
- Mechanical design.
- Computer methods in design
- Finite Element Modeling and Microelectronic Packaging.
- Energy Optimization by IoT.
M. E. in Mechanical Engineering with Specialization in Mechanical Engineering (CAD/CAM), L.D. College of Engineering, Ahmedabad (Gujarat) (Gujarat Technological University) Year 2013.
B. E. Mechanical Engineering from BVM Engineering College (Gujarat) (Sardar Patel University), Year 2010.
Government Engineering College Palanpur October 2013 to Till Today as Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engineering
Member of Computer,printer,Network,Internet,CCTV,VC management
Member of Institute Publishing Committee, Institute Broucher,E-Newsletter,Institute & Department Broucher,Media Coordinator
Member of GTU IDP/UDP
Expert Lectures Delivered
Short Term Courses/Seminars/ Workshop Attended
Additional Achievement and Activities